[wip] Ultimate Cheater's Mod

mezlo

- added spell REMOTE PICKPOCKET which moves all items from the target NPC to the player

Uhm... How far? :)

It's line-of-sight so the same as most spells. I'm not sure if the distance is adjustable or not.

Mez

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like the idea of fun godly spells like sends every npc around you flying 100ft or so up in the air so it rains humans, or turns everyone around you to rats (use your imagination), but not to be taken seriously as being uber takes the fun out of the game quick.

What did you think of my ideas for Chaos and Slaughterfest spells (look back a page). Will you be implementing them? Oh, and thanx for removing that 'enemies dont fight' effect. I couldn't stand to play with that.

How about a resurrection spell, to permanerntly revive dead NPC's and allow them to retain their AI and just return to their normal lives. It would be cool to have the ability to undo your damage, or to be able to kill a particular NPC several times.

And how about the Polymorph spell (taken from warcraft.) which simply turns the target (single) into a sheep.

It would be cool if you could add a fourth option for when guards catch you with a bounty, for 'Just go away' or something similar, the guard would say 'Sorry to bother you sir' (or nearest equivilent) and your bounty would disappear.

Thanx

WarKirby

I liked the Chaos spell and will work on implementing it, but not the Slaughterfest spell.

Resurrection could have some legitimate uses so I don't think it really belongs in a cheat mod.

Polymorph is a definite possibility although I currently haven't the slightest clue how to do it.

I like your guard idea. I'll look into later.

Mez

Polymorph is a definite possibility although I currently haven't the slightest clue how to do it.

Mez

Somehow replacing the model/mesh/texture via a script?

Mez, could you help me? I want to create a spell that spawns a spoon up high in the sky...

Preferrably, it should spawn above the target area (so that I can point where I want it to land when it comes down).

Have this idea of summoning 50 spoons that caused area shock dmg on collision...

Please.

-GBHis

Mez, could you help me? I want to create a spell that spawns a spoon up high in the sky...

Preferrably, it should spawn above the target area (so that I can point where I want it to land when it comes down).

Have this idea of summoning 50 spoons that caused area shock dmg on collision...

Please.

-GBHis

I haven't done anything like that although I'm sure it will involve the GetPos and SetPos functions. I recommend starting a new thread and asking others.

Mez

Version 1.2a has been released.

v1.2a CHANGES:

- STREET BRAWL: reduced area of effect and excluded guards

- all spells are now listed as Lesser Powers

v1.2 CHANGES:

- added spell STREET BRAWL

- added spell POLYMORPHED WOLF (polymorphs NPC into an aggressive wolf)

- added crime option "Leave Me Alone"

Mez

Hmm. I don't think this is a cheat, but I get tired of having to do the main quest. You might wanna add something that will mark the main quest as complete.

And I liked the arrows, because I use a custom bow.

I have a question for everyone. In the initial release all one-hit weapons were available to the player but starting with v1.1 the player has to choose only one (although they can switch later). How do you guys feel about that? Should I leave it like it is now or make all weapons available?

Mez

I have a question for everyone. In the initial release all one-hit weapons were available to the player but starting with v1.1 the player has to choose only one (although they can switch later). How do you guys feel about that? Should I leave it like it is now or make all weapons available?

Mez

I don't mind either way, but I use daggers and bows. So if I choose the dagger, I don't get the bow, and vice verse. But I do miss those arrows, and I think daedric stuff is ugly.

Archived