Witch Elf

Anniria

now that is messed up, they're basically the same class so shouldn't the WHs get nerfed too? grrrrr

At the start of WAR Witch Elves where a bit powerfull compared to all other classes and they needed a tone down yes, and at the same time Which Hunters needed a tune up, being a bit lacking in there own power compared to others. So what did Mythic do? They gave Witch Elves the nerf spank, and tuned the Witch Hunters through the roof. :rolleyes:

Bumping it would be a terrible idea. It only leads to the thread being locked and the idea's immediate death.

Usually, from what I've seen, more weapons and remesh requests are filled than armor requests, due to how much more difficult it is to make armor, and, is not frankly, an easy request someone can just do in their spare time.

*AHEM*

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=31340

Not for the FF body I know (I wish it was, as I use it myself) but the armour HAS been done (or as close as I've seen anyway)...

ah but that isn't what I'm asking for. That is the sorcerer's armor from Warhammer. What I'm asking for is indeed different, and while yes it is indeed very close it's not what I'm looking for unfortunately.