Help finding 'Unknown Victim' NPC in Construction Set

Esscex

Well, I'm starting a simple mod that's going to add several locations around Cyrodiil, to say the least. Anyway, I'm in need of some dead corpses for a location in my mod. I'm specifically looking for the 'Unknown Victim' NPCs that are found in the Anvil Lighthouse during part of the DB quest. They don't have any items or armor on them and are already dead when found. Does anyone know what their Editor ID is in the CS, or could I possibly be told how to make my own if someone knows how? Thanks in advance!

Dark17Victim1 and Dark17Victim2.

You can find a thing that you know the name of but not the ID of by sorting the objects tab by name, rather than ID. Or, if you know their race or class, you can sort by that.

The way to make an NPC dead when you first see them is to set their health to 0.

All you need to do to make a dead NPC is actually to set their health to 0 (They will still stand doing this, so to be sure they fall to the ground, use 'Run Havok Sim', which you can find under 'World' in the CS.)

Be sure to make a new ID for that though, so you won't 'kill' a vanilla NPC. :)

edit: oh, and also make them a 'Quest item'. This way they won't disappear because of the respawn timer .