Portal Gun

BratwurstMomo

Hey Guys. It would be really nice (if its possible) to make a "portal gun"-MOD like the real gun in the game - portal (:

What do you think. Can someone make it?

~Sry my bad english :(

http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/9827/halflife2orangebox20070.jpg

Edited by BratwurstMomo

why that? you dont earn money with that? only fan made...

or the guy who would make the mod could build an other weapon and other looking portals. (:

And why the portals wouldnt be possible? In this game they still working x)

the mod was done long long ago... but due to the reasons wisely stated above, these mods cannot be hosted here or the official forum. i you are so inclined then you could google for "fallout 3" and "portal gun" i think there is more than a few places you can download it from.

If you re made everything yourself im pretty sure you can release it here its only when you port it without permission that it will get you banned.

Well he said "make like" not port. An exact replica is perfectly plausible as long as you can show proof that you yourself made it and the materials for it. As long as non of it was ported i see no problems with this request...On the other hand there most likely are already ports which you could find with a little google research. Prolly dont make portals but they most likely have ported the gun.

I found nothing. i already tried it before I created this thread^^

jea.. hmm instead of the portal someone could make 2 different colored fog/dust-portals... formed like the galaxy... so moving around itself... man... really hard to find the right english words x.x

And the Weapon could look like a fusion from the plasma-rifle and the alien-blaster.

I hope you understand what I mean (: