Poorly conceived helmet idea

koolaid_man

Um... I suggest a mod where the player can check a box to show / hide their helm...

*snip*

Oh yeah... um... and good luck on that helmet mod, I'm sooooo looking forward to it... :whistling:

This section is for mod requests, not off-topic stuff and attempts to make people join your group. The content unrelated to this request has been removed and all similar replies deleted.

- Vagrant0

Edited by Vagrant0

If you had posted your group thread in the proper area, all would be kosher, instead you posted it in the mod ideas section, started off with a VERY (hence the poorly conceived part) briefly explained helmet idea and went off on your little tangent. If you had not started off with the premise of a mod idea (hence the failure), your thread would have just been moved. This text was originally in a ban notice (since you asked to be "screwed")... Be happy that I'm not in a particularly banning mood, but be aware that my mood may not be the same when I come to look at this later.

I'll go post it in the proper place then, sorry I was just annoyed and a little pissed to have missed they daylight hours of recruitment time due to this. This section just seems to be the one that the real modders seem to browse, and not one full of mod aficionados that don't actually mod, so it seemed like a good starting place, I guess this goes under "general mod talk" then.

I'll go post it in the proper place then, sorry I was just annoyed and a little pissed to have missed they daylight hours of recruitment time due to this. This section just seems to be the one that the real modders seem to browse, and not one full of mod aficionados that don't actually mod, so it seemed like a good starting place, I guess this goes under "general mod talk" then.

User news would probably get more notice.

http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showforum=51

If you wish, I can delete this thread and we can start all of this over properly...

Maybe just modify it a bit, keeping the helmet idea here wouldn't be bad. My main concern is getting it out to modders, how many modders actually view that thread? I know I don't, that's why I posted it in a place with high modder traffic.

For the helmet idea, I'm not sure if OBSE has a script for it. Helmets work with a slot option, and there's no hide helmet button like there is in say, WoW. if you made the helmet invisible, your character would be bald. And possibly headless.

But I don't think it's possible to make it so you can actually change the helms back and forth. That mod only applies every single helm in the game as a ring. I've not checked OBSE commands to see if there's something to change an item between slots.