Bernie - RR Sniper Girl

Brooke - RR Companion

Ariana -RR Companion - Sister Of Your Childhood Friend

ElrawielRRCompanions

Chesapeake Companion

RR Vanilla Companions

Herculines RR Scouts for RR Companion Vault

Nos RR Companions

Perhaps you could be more constructive and point him to a fo3edit tutorial? Flaming is just as bad as spamming my friend. If you are so offended, you are given a report button to inform moderators of any rule violations. It may be that he is lazy, or it may be that this is his first post and he is unsure of what to do.

It's a request, I don't see the problem. You don't need permission either if it's just for yourself.

Download fo3 plugin utility. Open one of the plugins. Go to file-> merge plugins, and select all the others.

This will merge them all into one.

I'm not familiar with any of those mods so you'd want to open your new plugin in fo3edit and check for dupes or unintended conflicts.

Be careful of forum Vigilantism, it could make you famous.

Unless I'm missing something, as I'm mostly unfamiliar with these mods, there are a couple of ways this could be done, one would be if only the plugins were merged and handed over, without the assets.

The best way though, is to follow Q's advice.

Yes, and I apologize for skirting the edge of forum vigilante. I merely was trying to remind them of the rules as I felt it would be a little harsh to just report them. I'll just report in the future I suppose.