@Admin and staff

lonewolfkai

I've had my issues in the past but the team here have been understanding and I'm a good girl now. The moderators pay a great deal more attention to stuff happening here than on other forums and offer a great deal more protection to their members.

Well, I'm going to be honest with you guys...You are the best moderators I've ever come across! You are fair and just, you know what you're doing, and not only that, you are so damn funny as well! When people are wondering about something, you don't just say duh!, and link to a page with the info, you go into detail about their problem, and help them out as much as you can! You help make this forum the best and friendliest forum of them all! I COULD go on for days about how great you guys are, but I think you got the point! (Because of the forum's update now, I can't quote, return or use any other fancysities (new word?), sorry...)

This topic kinda inspired me, well sort of...this is for our beloved staff members and for our dark lord. :blush:

Nexus round table

Am I really that... er... unfriendly? Everyone's smiling (Buddah is a bit cockeyed), but I'm just kinda squinting and smirking... Do I need to switch to a different avatar?

You guys are perfectly balanced in my opinion. You are just more serious than most in my book and that's not a bad thing so forget about changing your avatar, unless you realy want to, lol. And you are not squinting and smirking, even if I don't realy know what that means, but I can pretty much guess. The thing about you, are the eyes which look different from the others and the funny outfit symbolizing your're a mysterious person.;)

Edited by Pushkatu

Hahahaha!!

Yeah Vagrant is a little bit sad or angry... Omg o_O lol!! Buddah! he is soo funny ;D.

LHammonds Vvardenfell Glass?!! how did you draw it so well? It's almost better than the real one!! ;)

Push! you are getting better at drawing!