Request for a simple GOD item

Naeco06

I'm trying to find a simple GOD-mode item.

as of right now, all of the god/cheat items I can find come with a bunch of extra features that I don't want; such as infinite ammo or never reload or never repair, etc etc.

but I don't want any of that crap. I also don't want some SUPER ARMOR that I have to keep on the entire game and never change clothes.

I want a simple item that I can wear with any other set of armor which makes me invincible and nothing else.

like a pair of sunglasses that make you invincible. that's it.

is this possible?

has someone already done it? the closest thing I could find was the Awesome Underpants mod. but that's one of those items that also gives you infinite ammo and 999 AP.

but again, I don't want that.

just god mode, on my sunglasses, nothing more nothing less.

also, I should add that I would be willing to create this item myself using GECK. but I've never used GECK, so someone would have to tell me how to do this.

but if it's simple, I wouldn't mind making the item for myself.

Yes, I beleive this may be possible.

that's great news.

because I did not want to download a trainer or anything. you never know what you might be getting with those type of files.

like I said, this should be a very simple mod. and of course you can help, anyone is welcome to try and create this mod or tell me how to do it :thumbsup:

I just don't have any experience with modifying Fallout 3, never used the GECK; but I've modded other games.

it seems like all you should have to do is copy an existing object (like the Lucky Shades, for example) and then change its properties.

does Fallout 3 use an "enchanted" system? like certain objects grant certain abilities? you could either create an "enchanted" property for the object which makes it invincible, or you could simply make it so that the object gives the player 9999 Damage Reduction or something.

again, I'm not sure how it would work because I don't know anything about F3 modification.

doesn't sound like it should be too difficult to create, though.