[req] Jubei-chan's Ninja Armor

ElizabethLestrad

I wanted to request this armor as a set of female ninja armor. I was hoping it could be done like the way the dark brotherhood armor is done, where there is the entire suit of armor and then the eyepatch as the "helmet" This would be light armor.

Im also adding in the armor for Yagyu Fresia:

This armor is white and silver. This would be light armor as well. Also solely for a female character.

And the heavy armor of Yagyu Jubei (both of the above armors combined to form the origional armor)

This was the actual armor of Yagyu Jubei. The above armors were created from splitting the origional in two and giving each of his two daughters one half of the armor via an enchanted eyepatch that summoned the armor. So I was thinking making the armors bound armors and only when you find both eyepatches can you summon the complete armor. But I was also thinking making them actual armors as well since I pay the main character with one of the companion mods so I that way I could wear one and the companion could wear the other.

I'd also like to apologize for the poor quality of the image for the complete armor, the one episode that it was featured in never gave a good, clear, image of the armor. But the eyepatch is your standard black oval eyepatch.

• 5 months later...

All the requests now go in the Mod Request Thread. This thread will probably get locked. You could just link them to this thread there if you don't want to upload the pictures again.

(And yes people, bumping is allowed when you didn't get a single reply for almost half a year)

Archived