Can anyone help me with this? d3d9.dll problem

misalen

Do you use GeForce Experience? If so, the latest version of it is causing problems with ENBs and giving this error, so if you still want to use the ENB you'll either have to roll back to the previous version of GeForce Experience before the update, or uninstall it completely.

Do you use GeForce Experience? If so, the latest version of it is causing problems with ENBs and giving this error, so if you still want to use the ENB you'll either have to roll back to the previous version of GeForce Experience before the update, or uninstall it completely.

Actually if you are using Geforce Experience and are on a laptop you will get that error if you are using the Wrapper version of ENB. If you are, then you should be using the Injector version not the Wrapper version of ENB. So it really depends on the setup you have as to which solution you need for your problem. :smile:

Yes, yes I use Geforce Experience, is there anyway for me to rollback? If not are there any good ENB's for injector version? So far I only saw ones for wrapper one.

Thanks for your help, but I just noticed that new Geforce Experience Update came out and it fixed this problem. So if anyone still has problems, just install the new update. Thanks again!