Gorey Requests Thread (Varying Difficulty)

kieranfoy

27 members have voted

1. 1. What gory items would you like to see?

Hmm, I really like some of the suggestions here and I think I'll make a gory, terrifying dungeon when I get the time but now to my idea. How about taking Deadly Reflex one step further and make it possible to chop off arms and legs? Shouldn't be too complicated since it's the same principle.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You ever felt that Oblivion was missing something? you know, like a zombie arm...or food type horrors?

I was thinking about it yesterday, like what was the most terrifying creature in oblivion, I wound up saying Meh! None.

How about Feral Cupcake and it's friends mashed potatoe and jelly type slimes....

the cupcake could jump to move and have fangy razor teeth at the top between the stem of the cupcake but just before the icing on top.

The mashed potatoe could be more a morph, sort of opening in the middle to reveal a mouth full of shark type teeth ( two or three rows of teeth ) it could open when one gets close by. it wouldn't be so much a creature, rather a special effect atmosphere decoration,

the jelly slime would look like a molded jelly but when one came closer it would slither to attack and cast absorbing health

Well, speaking as a dungeon builder.. Of course I want new tilesets! Tilesets are worth their weight in gold to me! (Ignore the fact that a tileset is virtually weightless in its being virtual)

Hmm, I only tested the male version, could files have been missing? I'll check and see whats wrong.

Oops, wrong texture path. I'm always doing that, I should be using tes4files more often :blush:. Sorry about that

Re-uploaded a new file with proper folder structure. Hopefully that is the issue.

@kieranfoy: If you really like gorey or organic things, you might like this staff:

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh90/Sarac112/organicstaff.jpg

That's something i made a while back...

Pic is made in Nifskope.