Gorey Requests Thread (Varying Difficulty)

kieranfoy

27 members have voted

1. 1. What gory items would you like to see?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah! That's an idea, use grass to make the skulls! The only problem I can think of their is that it might require a lot of fiddling to get them at the right height. Basically, you could take the grass mesh, port it to Blender, and replace each unit of it with a skull, then make it a new grass object, then make a new landscape texture using the grass, and then you can just paint over where you want skulls in the ground.

Has anyone else thought of an intestine sword or have I just been eating too much ramen?

Thats a interesting concept, hmm, as for Blender, I couldn't do it. I'd need another machine that it's compatable with. I just can't for the life of me get it to work on Vista. :(

And I really have no idea how to work the controls

On a entirely new note, I need a stringy muscle texture anyone?

It's to experiiment with the ancient elven furnature , thought the metal frame might work with a stringy muscle/ snew texture or failing this, hmm intestines?

@Ub3rman123

I believe intestines would be a little to soft to accomplish the work of a sword. Now, perhaps a large femur sharpened at one end, wrapped tightly in intestines, that might be more plausible as a weapon. I wouldn't know which end to hit the enemy with otherwise.

@Sersay

Here's a pretty (well, not really) thing: Modder's Resource - Gore

I don't believe there are actually intestines in that resource, but worth a look regardless.

@dunmermaiden

Here we are: Texture Collection

This guy makes LOTS of textures, you can use them for free if you credit him. He has some great ones.

Aha! This is the intestine one:

This one: Link

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2658/4183272724_b2e2062e08.jpg

@Anyone Else

Does anybody know of tutorials for making creature meshes? I've been working on a Lovecraft mod for awhile and saw this (which is from a film adaptation of the story I'm working with):

Warning! Nightmare fuel.

'Certainely, there was Noth'g but ye liveliest Awfulness in that which H. rais'd upp from What he cou'd gather

onlie a part of.'

@Anyone Else

Does anybody know of tutorials for making creature meshes? I've been working on a Lovecraft mod for awhile and saw this (which is from a film adaptation of the story I'm working with):

Ummm, here : http://sites.google.com/site/saidenstorm/oblivion3dsmaxcustomcreaturestutorial

Thank you, dunmermaiden!

I've been searching for something like that for a long time.

You're welcome :ninja: Google is my buddy

Any chance of you making the zombie arm creature using the rat skelly and animations idea I had previously posted in this thread?

Don't mean to be whiny or rude, just would love to have a creepy zombie arm creature :)

Sounds like a very good thing to start out with. I'll see if I can pull it off, but the likelihood of failure is very high here.

I'm just estatic you're giving it a go :D

I'm still playing around with the armor, got more ideas for it. But here, a pic of one I'm tweaking, I call it Gutted

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/Onxe/Mods/Gutted.jpg