Rose Resource Wanted

theuseless

Seriously, if somebody knows of a mod that I can use roses from, please let me know. I think that it must have been done, but if not, could somebody do that? I could offer my hand at textures.

I am completeing my vampire castle to a beta point and need them. Roses are the vampire staple.

Thanks in advance,

theuseless

Seriously, if somebody knows of a mod that I can use roses from, please let me know. I think that it must have been done, but if not, could somebody do that? I could offer my hand at textures.

I am completeing my vampire castle to a beta point and need them. Roses are the vampire staple.

Thanks in advance,

theuseless

Look here, should be easy enough to get into oblivion. Free Rose model!

hmmmm, I have no 3ds Max and I'm just getting the hang of NifSkope, so haven't gotten to the Blender tutorials yet. I will keep looking until such a time as I can import that as a nif. In the mean time, I'm still looking for a nif that is ready made. Textured or not. Thanks for that link, I will bookmark that site for use in the future!

Oops I thought it was a .3ds, however there are others on that site, and you could just import a .3ds file straight into Nifscope, just replace some other static object, it shouldn't be too hard to do.

I'll see if I can find a little extra time to work on this. Autodesk has added a few versions to 3ds since I've learned to use it, but I should be able to get a few models worked out without too much trouble.

Custom flowers are nice for beautifying in general, so a few roses should come in handy for my mod as well.

• 4 weeks later...

@ Shredator :

if you have a mesh I would love to see it. I have been away from civilization for the last month, so haven't been able to get online. I would be very excited to be able to release my mod with roses in it.