.Hack//Players

AltreU

I love that about .Hack, so much behind the scenes trivia! I was reading up on G.U. way before it came out (I had to watch the preview in Japanese, this was the only game I ever did this for, lol), but that was back when I got way deep into the series. I remember reading about Haseos information and thought his player characters name looked familiar, turned out he was one of my favorite characters from //Sign! I'm not sure if you read this from the source that you found out about his player from, but he doesn't even remember his time playing as Sora. When he woke up from his coma (put into by Skeith when he was 10), his parents decided not to tell him about the game or what happened. When he turned 17, he got his own place and heard about The World R:2...... then G.U. happened.

Now I want to play the series from the beginning..... sucks that I can't, I lack the PS2 to play it (but I still have all the games, funny huh?)

lmao yes I knew that about Sora/Haseo, just like Yata is the wiseman and Zelkova is rumored to be either Helba or her daughter/son lol. I myself had a strong urge to play them, but I lost the damn games, so I had to go to gamestop to buy new ones. Then as I'm about to play it, my ps3 crashes and I had to send it in for a new one, (it was coverred by waranty so no biggy to me) and then I find out THAT ps3 is only backwards compatible with ps1 games not 2, so i had ot trade THAT one in for one that could play both ps1 and ps2 games. Honestly, the stuff I go through just to play the .hack games again. It's really nice to meet a fellow .hacker =)

• 3 weeks later...