Texture and Mesh Based mods wont load

CarpeVexillum

Hello everyone inclined enough to click on this topic. I have recently begun modding skyrim 'again' but have encountered a rather large problem. Some of my mods will not load in game. What I mean by this is: They are Active in NMM, the files are in my Data folder. But when I boot up my game, the mods that I want to work - are not. Its mainly HD texture pack lite, and SFO (skyrim floral overhaul).

I have run LOOT and cleaned my entries with TES5edit.

Yes, they are Checked in my Data files on the launcher.

Some more info on this situation is:

I am running SKSE. 1.7

I am running most of the mods from ENB RealVision.(Therefore an ENB with ENBoost.)

I have downloaded and used EWI's High Skyrim Pref's.

I have also downloaded CTD Memory Patch.

I am in desperate need of some pointers on where to look to fix this. Or just a plain out answer, because I have exhausted my technical knowledge on the subject to find answers. (google was no help).

Please assist! (I will provide more information if needed)

Try deactivating all the official High Res Textures DLC esps, and see if that fixes the problem. If so, there may be an incorrect setting in one of your inis that is not allowing the highres BSA packs to be overwritten by loose files in the Data folder

In a similar vein, temporarily remove your skyrimprefs and skyrim.ini files and see if that changes anything

btw, what is the CTD memory patch? When I googled it it seemed like it was the just a different name for enboost.

Hello, thank you I looked very closely at my INI's and I found the settings causing the trouble.

The memory patch is a SKSE.ini that does something or other: (It could be old and out dated and I could have installed my initially SKSE wrong but I did not have this file). In fact I will chalk it up to the ENB not telling me to use anything else in the folder other than the .dll and .ini . . . (Most of the tutorials are out dated and dont even mention using the skse folder that I am now positive they come with.)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50244/?

Thank you so much for your help! Onward to greater things =D

Hello, thank you I looked very closely at my INI's and I found the settings causing the trouble.

The memory patch is a SKSE.ini that does something or other: (It could be old and out dated and I could have installed my initially SKSE wrong but I did not have this file). In fact I will chalk it up to the ENB not telling me to use anything else in the folder other than the .dll and .ini . . . (Most of the tutorials are out dated and dont even mention using the skse folder that I am now positive they come with.)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50244/?

Thank you so much for your help! Onward to greater things =D

No you may have installed SKSE correctly....

BY default SKSE does not have the skse.ini OR the plugins folder. IF you install a SKSE plugin, it may create the plugins folder , OR you may have to create it. You do have to create the SKSE.ini tho and it is only the latest versions of SKSE that use the SKSE.ini memory settings.