How To Install Plugins/mods

Stampede

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have Bravil Sea Dome mod which needs 'meshes' and 'textures' files in the data file. My problem starts when i want to add another mod which requires also the 'meshes' and 'textures' files in the data file. I have tried to rename them, but it seems they need to have their initial file name. For now I can't play much of the mods because of that. I would appreciate some help!!

The message says that:

If the files in the existing folder have the same name as files in the folder you are moving or copying, they will be replaced

A properly packaged mod will have its files either in a folder whose name is unique to the mod, or is unique to the modder. As such, there shouldn't be any concern of files getting replaced with different ones.

plz i need some serious help!

i don't get anything of that Construction Set!

can some1 plz help me xD

even if its on messenger i don't care i need help badly

i read and tried all but unfortunatly i don't get anything of all!

greetz Oreios,

hi, i have notices that new lands and places mods work fine, but armor mods and weapon mods dont seem to work at all, i have heard that they are mesh and textures files but there is no folder in the data file for textures and meshes, and i dont know whether to create my own mesh and texture files will work, help if you can, thanks