kill counter

Anniria

Hello, since I got the Zombie Apocolypse mod I've been killing zombies left and right and I've started to wonder how many zombies I've taken out. I would assume that it's a simple scripting thing that would increase a counter and give a message saying that I've killed another zombie. But I also wanted to know how many raiders, ghouls, etc have been killed but not just a, you've killed anotehr creature kind of thing. And maybe an item that will bring up a menu like thing to show me a list of how many of each thing I've killed.

I would currently be happy with just knowing how many zombies have been killed until whoever does it can get the whole thing done.

GetDeadCount would be useful for this, although you have to specify a certain base form in order to use it.

If you want to be able to specify a certain criteria instead, then you could use a perk that adds a token to the inventory of each appropriate actor killed by the player, which increments a global variable before removing itself.

The perk method will only count actors killed by the player, and will only start counting once the mod is installed. The GetDeadCount method will count all actors killed, and will include actors killed before the mod was installed.

Cipscis