Request for a cut off scope

gunnars2

Hello, could any one be so nice to cut off the scope on the vanilla sniper rifle in the game and upload it? (not the sniper rifle itself, im talking about the scope) it would be nice if any one could do that for me and possibly others that are having troubles trying to add scopes to weapons with nifskope, hopefully some one considers doing this, if you do, thank you! :smile:

You might want to talk to the author of the 20th Century Weapons mod. In most (all?) of that mod's models, the scope is a separate mesh that can easily be copied out to another model. If I remember correctly, there are several different styles of scopes, so you'd have a few to pick from as well.

You might want to talk to the author of the 20th Century Weapons mod. In most (all?) of that mod's models, the scope is a separate mesh that can easily be copied out to another model. If I remember correctly, there are several different styles of scopes, so you'd have a few to pick from as well.

i looked at that mod but i dont see as many scopes as you said there were, only one on a mosin nagant but the thing im looking for here is a vanilla scope of the sniper rifle in fallout 3, not a new mesh. but thanks for the tip!