More Hearthfire gifts?

Zhell

Is it possible to create more items that can be gifted to children?

There exists a mod that lets children wear most of the regular clothing, yet you cannot gift it to them (it requires you to use the console or make the kid your follower). There also exists a mod that changes the look of the doll, yet it's just a replacer. It would be nice if the game could have even more types of dolls, swords, clothes, perhaps even expand the gift list to more than just daggers, dolls, food and children-only clothing, but is this at all possible?

@DemongelRex, I had a look through Jokerine's mods (quite a long list), and couldn't find any. Could you help me out with a link?

@Iofgren, if you know which or where, feel free to point me in the general direction as I couldn't find it.

Add the miscellaneous object representing the clothes to the appropriate list:

BYOHRelationshipAdoptionPlayerGiftChildMale

BYOHRelationshipAdoptionPlayerGiftChildFemale

(I mean seriously, what other keyword do you need in there to clue you in that these are the list of gifts you can give to your adopted child?)

You'll also need to make a slight edit to the EquipNewClothes function of BYOHRelationshipAdoptionChildScript, adding the new clothes as an option, and the RemoveOldClothes function to remove the miscobject and the armor item when the child's clothes change again.