It's free legit and 100% Legal!

quinton876

I don't care about my grammar right now sorry.... Ok guys I stumbled upon a site that you take surveys download or signup for stuff to get points. After you get points you get to turn those in for anything you you want! Ok one point equals one U.S dollar once you get enough points you send them the URL to the item you want or you pick out a item you want from them and they buy it so it is a Legal and legit and free service. If you don't trust it don't sign up for it. It's no Scam just after you sign up look at prizes and testomonials. Follow thelink to sign up.

I have done this myself and gotten some steam games I don't have to use any of my money but time to get points and then I went to prizes and custom prizes and gave them the Garrys mod URL and they sent me Gmod on Steam!

Yea it's Legal as long as it's being bought there is nothing Illegal about it it. Show some proof on how it's illegal to you.

Link removed, topic locked.

This is just bad advertising and spam. This is not welcomed on this site and will not be tolerated.

Buddah