HELP-PLEASE-HELP-PLEASE-HELP-PLEASE-HELP-PLEASE-HELP

eLucifer

This morning I decided to try this mod: http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3735 The installation was STUPIDLY complex so I did my best. But when I opened the game I could hear the title music over a black screen for just second, then the game returned to desktop and closed. I tried and tried but the same kept happening. I deactivated the mod but the issue still remains. What the FLYING DFGS is wrong with my game?

PS: I use Fallout Script Extender and Fallout Mod Manager.

This morning I decided to try this mod: http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3735 The installation was STUPIDLY complex so I did my best. But when I opened the game I could hear the title music over a black screen for just second, then the game returned to desktop and closed. I tried and tried but the same kept happening. I deactivated the mod but the issue still remains. What the FLYING DFGS is wrong with my game?

PS: I use Fallout Script Extender and Fallout Mod Manager.

Have you tried using FO3edit ?, this has sorted numerous problems I have had with various mod including CTD`s .

I figured it's too much technical stuff, WAY more than I can possibly handle. There has to be a simpler solution.

Please, I'm begging you, help me. I cannot play the game at all. I'm always active on the forums, I'll provide any information about my game or computer whenever I'm asked, not later. I NEED HELP PEOPLE PLEASE!

Still, it's weird though. The only need I was missing is a CALIBR.esm that enables the mod to work with CALIBR, a mod to make ammo, I think. But I don't even have CALIBR. I just installed the mod with the .esm because I didn't know that it was...