New mod team wanted!

TheNick93

Ok I posted this before to no avail, mods ignored the request to move it so I'm reposting >.<

Ok, so I've started a mod. It a adds a cold northern island, with a Viking/Germanic culture mix. I've made the islands base and started a town, but haven't made a quest or new meshes before. I can figure the quest making process out, but meshes not so much. Meo and several others have resources I'm using. (Gotta say, thanks so much for the great resources meo) Is there anyone willing to help or work on the team?

I have lore and everything in idea, but this isn't going to be a huge mod. Those almost never make it. I'm pretty good at most of this, but help never hurts

Sounds interesting dude. Reminds me a bit of Solstheim from Morrowind. I would help you but my modding team is currently working on our project the league. I wish you much luck and I hope that your project takes off. As a hint I suggest that you mention what you can do as well so that they know that you won't be watching but helping. See ya.

Edit: Scrap the mention part, I meant what type of modding you can do. Obviously you work with the CS. Sorry for the confusion mate :D

Wow, thats a lot of time for one person. I basically know how to use the construction set. I voice act and write on the side. I'm more of a world builder/dungeon coordinator. I suppose if you need any help with small buildings or locations I can help with that. Do you have msn messenger?

Wow, thats a lot of time for one person. I basically know how to use the construction set. I voice act and write on the side. I'm more of a world builder/dungeon coordinator. I suppose if you need any help with small buildings or locations I can help with that. Do you have msn messenger?

Nope, but I have a place set up on irc. One thing I cannot do at all is dungeons. Never was able to.