Changing Seasons Mod

Sunsnub

So I proposed this idea on the Nexus DL site, and it got a couple hundred hits in a couple hours before being removed because there was no file. Apparently that was not the place to present this idea, so I am presenting it here to the FO3 community to see what you all think. Given the number of hits it had in such a short time I got the feeling the the idea was popular.

First off I am not a modder, so I wonder if any of you all out there who are who might be interested in this would like to take it on? Specifically those involved in the original mods on which this idea is premised, or others familiar with obtaining the necessary permissions to be able to do this sort of thing.

My idea was some sort of combination mod that combined green world for spring, the default desert environment for summer, and winterworld for winter obviously. Perhaps some new custom mod for fall as well, and to have these rotate through on some sort of timescale to create the feeling of seasonality in the wasteland. In addition to this I would hope there would be some way to integrate some of the great weather mods like Enhanced Weather, and Dynamic Weather into this system so that the weather experienced was appropriate to the season it was in. e.g. dust storms in summer, rain in spring, snow in winter, and so on.

I would love to hear you all's thoughts on this.

A perpetual season would most likely be a nuclear winter. And even that would only last so long. Granted if the atmosphere were obliterated we would have a desert world, kinda like the moon, but then we would need space suits to go out side wouldn't we? I relaize this mod might not be for some, and apparently the interest on the forums is not what it was on the DL site. That's too bad because I certainly think it would be fantastic, and make my FO3 world a little more realistic, and dynamic.

I could see the use of it. Not exactly my thing as I like the feeling of a desolate wasteland it would be interesting. Probably would be a female dog to create though.

Like I said it would have to rotate through on some sort of timescale the landscape textures from the default environment, green world, winterworld, and possibly a custom one for fall. Green world has the vegitation. I don't currently use it because it is to static. Same with winter world in terms of being to static. I currently have some sparse vegitation in my FO3 world, not sure if it is from NMC's testures, or which mod is currently providing the food for the grazers...