Spell/Power to Transform Into Different Character, and Revert Form

SuperPlatypus64

The title may have been a bit ambiguous, but it would essentially be a mod that allows you to "save the state" of a character, and transform between states. Each state would include these things:

• The character's looks (configurable through the race menu)
  • Any active effects/racial powers. The player could designate which would be bound to the state, meaning that the power/active effect would only be available in that set state. (An example would be vampirism or Animated Dragon Wings, which could be set to be part of one state, thus you could transform into a vampire and then into a non vampire. However, if a non vampire, you could still choose to become one). Spells would not be included, and would transfer between states (but potentially the player could be given the option to change this, if at all possible).
  • (Optional to Player) Skills. While each state could progress with skills, one could have a particular skill level/perk/entire tree bound to a state, so switching would alter that skill
  • (Again Optional) Faction allegiance. If a character in one state belongs to, say the College of Winterhold, if they change states (and thus appearance), the College may not recognize them, but the Dark Brotherhood might. It could be an option, but seems to make sense if the player is going for realism

I guess what I'm asking then, is for a mod that allows players to create a character like normal, and then through the console or their own playing create a different character, and allow transforming between the two. It would all be on the same save file, and the same character, but a different form, enabling players to design their own transformations in game, whether it be for a final form, a disguise, a power the character possesses, or whatever suits the player's roleplaying wishes.

I'm aware of two mods that add something similar:

• Alternate Actors, but in order to utilize that mod for this prupose the character would technically exist in two forms at once, and the second form would have limitations. Also, it requires the Creation Kit to avoid removing any NPC's
  • Polymorphy, which allows the player to cast a set form spell on a creature, and transform into that creature, with little control over attacks and movement.

Potentially this mod could add a spell, "Set State," which the player could cast on themselves, it would bring up a menu which the players could use to configure attributes of the state, and then add the appropriate power to transform between states.

I believe that this is all possible through the creation kit, but if anyone could make this possible in game through an easy to use mod, that would be absolutely amazing! One last thing (I know this is kind of long...) - if this mod would be creatable through the creation kit, and would be manageable for someone with little modding experience, I would be more than happy to create it, if anyone could point me in the right direction. Thanks so much for reading!!!