Actual family

ichiyamamoto

I remembered some odd years ago, when I was playing

Morrowind, I stumbled across a mod that allows you a spouse and

infants to raise. My memory's a bit fuzzy, but it was different. But, for Oblivion and the

HGEC, Sexlivion, SexDarkness, etc... mods, how could you not end up with such a mod.

Raising them out in the wilderness or in the comfort of your Skingrad home, maybe take 'em to the

beautiful shores by Anvil.

This could definitely work. If I had enough imagination, I'd make it myself, but I lack the creativity to think of such a storyline myself.

If we could get a team together, though, I'd definitely help out with it.

I dunno, mods that talk about adding children to Oblivion make me cringe. Given that the most commented on and downloaded or requested mods are ones that have to do with sex or making sexy clothing..or furries. There's a subtext there that'd I'd rather not think about.

Yeah I could see that. Oblivion is a great RPG for emersion and if you're playing some kind of Nord warrior or something I can see how having a son for a companion that you train and watch grow into a mighty warrior like yourself would be fun, but I'd be real careful about how to go about it. The last thing you'd want to see is "Nude body for MODDERX's Son Companion Mod" get made:P

I'm actually in the process of making an Assassin's Guild mod right now, but once I'm done, I'll look into the Morrowind family mod and see what it's like. If I think I can do it, I'll let you know and that'll be my next project.