starfox krystal race

killzone12

hey i had an idea for a race could someone a fox race the idea came from a game called starfox adventures and the fox girls name is krystal and i uploaded a pic to so if its possible id like to have that as a mod thanks

there is a krystal starfox mod already Burmecian made it just do a search for fox on the fallout3nexus.

really was wanting a face race for oblivion but ill take a gander at it

there is a krystal starfox mod already Burmecian made it just do a search for fox on the fallout3nexus.

Oh, hey. This is the Oblivion forums. So I guess he was asking if someone will or had done it for Oblivion. Which I will reply to.

@killzone12

Not enough good furry modders in the nexus to make a working face model, Sadly. I've tried making them myself and failed to even get them into the game. I'm amazed how Burmecian did his/her races on Oblivion.

I'm sure it's just blender limitation of some sort.

Can I interest you in an imperial retex/resize? heh...

Oh, hey. This is the Oblivion forums. So I guess he was asking if someone will or had done it for Oblivion. Which I will reply to.

@killzone12

Not enough good furry modders in the nexus to make a working face model, Sadly. I've tried making them myself and failed to even get them into the game. I'm amazed how Burmecian did his/her races on Oblivion.

I'm sure it's just blender limitation of some sort.

Can I interest you in an imperial retex/resize? heh...

slightly narrow the kahjit face

change the ears

and retex, itl work