New Armor

mcole254

That's what I was planning, I am still debating whether to cover the arms with a chain shirt (loose or tight; still thinking) which I'm kinda leaning more that way. I plan to make two variants, and if I ever do make my quest mod the one with the cape will be like a commanders variant, while the one without and a different helmet will be more of a general armor for troops or what not.

I was curious because while im not truely apart of a modding group as I can only do a few things in CS, I have been helping a mod group along with quite ALOT of Warhammer based items and armor. Armor like this.

Hmm helping? Ser, you actually got me to do more stuff for you than all my requests at once when im like the busiest modder aroud xD

Naww lol just kidding, I like doing it.

And now my non-offtopic post:

Looks great ,, keep up the good work! I can imagine rigging that cloak will be like hell...

Actually I don't think the cloak is too bad, I modeled it with rigging in mind so all the points run in nice horizontal lines so for each level down is a different weight. Though I want to try rigging it to the tail, a just saw it done and it looks really cool. I'm getting ready to work on the textures now. . . boo.

i know im posting twice in a row, but i just thought of something

i have a mod suggestion for a dawn/duskfang armor

dawncrest and duskcrest

this could be a cool duskcrest AND dawncrest (if made a little less evilish)

dawncrest and duskcrest

But Shreder-ish armor of evil is awesome. And the Dark elves of Warhammer LOOOOOOVE Shreder. :thumbsup:

dawncrest and duskcrest

But Shreder-ish armor of evil is awesome. And the Dark elves of Warhammer LOOOOOOVE Shreder. :thumbsup:

what?

i dont play warhammer... so im kinda lost

infact, i dont play any games that make you pay AFTER you buy the disk in order to keep playing

hence i play the following

guild wars (online mmorpg)

oblivion

morrowind

fallout 3

dawncrest and duskcrest

what?

i dont play warhammer... so im kinda lost

infact, i dont play any games that make you pay AFTER you buy the disk in order to keep playing

hence i play the following

guild wars (online mmorpg)

oblivion

morrowind

fallout 3

Infos

http://warhammeronline.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Guard

anyways, when can we see this armor in stores?

Who knows, I'm trying to decide if I want to add any extra pieces to maybe add an extra holy $h!t factor. If not, or after I need to start texturing, which is not may favorite part at all.

And what Sersay was saying is that this armor is like the Blackguard armor from Warhammer (which I also do not play), but is correct; I got most of my ideas from those armors.