Kinda Big Request but would change oblivion for the greater good

bolby71

I Liked how in fable 2 You Could raise a family and kinda live a normal life. In this mod i want the player to start out from his parents home which he has lived for his entire life. and he/she goes out into the real world finds an actual job like selling goods or cleaning houses anything like that. also could raise a family. u should also be able to build your own house anywhere u want but in the city u must buy land but in the wilderness u could put it anywhere and u can also add editions to the house when u have the money. add anything u want except naked mods because those get really annoing but i just want to really live a normal life in cyrodill

(also i am no modder i have tried multiple times but could never do it so i wont be any help with this at all)

u should also be able to build your own house anywhere u want but in the city u must buy land but in the wilderness u could put it anywhere and u can also add editions to the house when u have the money.

Ahh just like the Real Time Setteler mod in Fallout 3... By the way, has anyone heard about a group that was trying to bring an RTS like mod to Oblivion? I'd certainly like to know if they still exist if they ever had existed. It's actually relevant to the topic too.

the entire oblivion storyline takes place over about three weeks... time progresses slower in oblivion than in morrowind

in morrowind i was one character for a couple years in game time (i reste dinstead of using magic)

I like the sound of the mod. Its similar to my idea of an Oblivion development mod where it brings more of a real life sense to the game rather than just focusing around the main quest. I'll participate gladly. I'm not much use in the way of scripting or modeling but I can help with construction set, voice acting or writing.

Ahh just like the Real Time Setteler mod in Fallout 3... By the way, has anyone heard about a group that was trying to bring an RTS like mod to Oblivion? I'd certainly like to know if they still exist if they ever had existed. It's actually relevant to the topic too.

QQuix was working on it, though there isn't anything totally playable released, he did post some modder's resources on TESNexus.