The Currently Reading Thread .........

karkarinus

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fitna. Guerre au coeur de l'islam

_ Gilles Kepel, Paris 2004

(The War for Muslim Minds: Islam and the West, Cambridge 2004)

Take your protein pills, boys

http://www.abload.de/img/anne9hol.gif

Caeser and Cleopatera by George Bernard Shaw

Silver, you inspired me to try reading a play again. We'll see how it goes. So far so good.

Silver: I enjoyed it immensely. Glad I read it.

Edited by grannywils

im read the currently reading thread

i am also reading my post in the currently reading thread about my currently reading the currently reading thread

i am also reading my post in the currently reading thread about my currently reading about my currently reading my post in the currently reading thread

i am also reading my post in the currently reading thread about my currently reading about my currently reading about my currently reading my post in the currently reading thread

i am also reading my post in the currently reading thread about my currently reading about my currently reading about my currently reading about my currently reading my post in the currently reading thread

i am also reading my post in the currently reading thread about my currently reading about my currently reading about my currently reading about my currently reading about my currently reading my post in the currently reading thread

David LeMoir - How to Become a Deadly Chess Tactician: Terrorize and Bewilder Your Chess Opponents :devil:

Take your protein pills, boys

http://www.abload.de/img/anne9hol.gif

Surenas: That sounds like a really serious book on chess. I am not very good at chess. My husband is pretty good, and I keep asking him to teach me. But when he plays with me he has no patience because I take too much time trying to think ahead. He has the whole game planned out within minutes. So we usually end up not playing. I've tried a couple of computer tutorials, but I just prefer a real opponent. So I'm not sure if I'll ever really learn. But I absolutely love the game and the whole concept of the game. I'm not sure that I'm good enough yet to learn from a book though.