The Currently Reading Thread .........

karkarinus

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished:

Salo - Marquis de Sade

I would call this the magnum opus of sadism, written by the most depraved genius ever to become a successful author.

Starting:

The Dragon Reborn - Robert Jordan

The third book in, Wheel of Time really is just a waste of time, but I love the complex-simplicity of it. Some light-hearted fantasy is sometimes all I need.

Finished:

Salo - Marquis de Sade

I would call this the magnum opus of sadism, written by the most depraved genius ever to become a successful author.

Starting:

The third book in, Wheel of Time really is just a waste of time, but I love the complex-simplicity of it. Some light-hearted fantasy is sometimes all I need.

You dont hang around do you? thats a hell of a lot of books you have read and finished in a day!

Finished:

Salo - Marquis de Sade

Starting:

You dont hang around do you? thats a hell of a lot of books you have read and finished in a day!

Now that I've got an E-Book reader app on my Ipod, I can read wherever I want :biggrin: I love reading more than anything.

Finished:

Dubliners - James Joyce

I really loved Eveline's heartfelt story.

Starting:

Requiem for a Dream