Animated Cloak/Cape

Captainscar

that would be very cool to seperate the cape...but if he can make the cape to the tail skeleton couldnt enyone else do it who had the knowledge? just sayin maybe someon can actually do Captainscar's request..i cant not good with anims :thumbsup:

Jo, sup guys

Some of you may know that i was unable to mod for quite some time but now (since yesterday) i'm back. I have some other 3d work to do but i think i can manage to get some time to re-work the black knight and make seperate "animated" capes

Jo, sup guys

Some of you may know that i was unable to mod for quite some time but now (since yesterday) i'm back. I have some other 3d work to do but i think i can manage to get some time to re-work the black knight and make seperate "animated" capes

WOOOO HOOO!!! your great man!!! cant wait to see them!! thx alot for this :woot:

Jo, sup guys

does that mean more serpent swords?