Animated Cloak/Cape

Captainscar

Jo, sup guys

Some of you may know that i was unable to mod for quite some time but now (since yesterday) i'm back. I have some other 3d work to do but i think i can manage to get some time to re-work the black knight and make seperate "animated" capes

does that mean more serpent swords?

wtf how would tha mean more serpent swords?? we are talking about capes... :wallbash:

Jo, sup guys

Some of you may know that i was unable to mod for quite some time but now (since yesterday) i'm back. I have some other 3d work to do but i think i can manage to get some time to re-work the black knight and make seperate "animated" capes

does that mean more serpent swords?

wtf how would tha mean more serpent swords?? we are talking about capes... :wallbash:

i know, but i love unavi;s serpent swords (i helped him make them by giving him little tips) and they are a few of my favorites out ther

One problem I've seen with mapping the capes to the tail skeleton is that if the user doesn't have some compatibility skeleton installed, or doesn't play a beast race, the cape will mess up, as in go flying all over the place and cover the screen due to its bones being missing.

One problem I've seen with mapping the capes to the tail skeleton is that if the user doesn't have some compatibility skeleton installed, or doesn't play a beast race, the cape will mess up, as in go flying all over the place and cover the screen due to its bones being missing.

This is fixed by several mods (with this armor included) that change the normal skeleton with the skeletonbeast....or atleast it should. Anyhow it's not a big issue. Apart from this an other mod is needed: Stylish jump. <---- the cape floats in the air when jumping becouse of this mod.

Oh, Calliton, i will make new serpet swords, the old ones are rubbish (altough i am glad you like them;))

This is fixed by several mods (with this armor included) that change the normal skeleton with the skeletonbeast....or atleast it should. Anyhow it's not a big issue. Apart from this an other mod is needed: Stylish jump. <---- the cape floats in the air when jumping becouse of this mod.

Oh, Calliton, i will make new serpet swords, the old ones are rubbish (altough i am glad you like them;))

i love you!