My Big Castle Mod

WarKirby3333

He :)

I hope you'll change the "thanks to GBHis for a script" to "thanks to GBHis for TWO scripts, and some scripting help"

Only puts KNOCKED down people in prison.

Locks/Unlocks cell doors (levers)

Makes sleep/wakes people (levers)

Disables/Enables cell walls (between walls) (levers)

Sets disposition to normal disposition when the player releases them. (has a chance to backfire. Sometimes the victim will get angry.)

Set people on fire (torture)

Make pain (torture)

Lock/Hold prisoner (levers)

Torture Dagger, Torture Hammer and Torture Staff (no dmg, good for hitting the prisoners)

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He :)

I hope you'll change the "thanks to GBHis for a script" to "thanks to GBHis for TWO scripts, and some scripting help"

Only puts KNOCKED down people in prison.

Locks/Unlocks cell doors (levers)

Makes sleep/wakes people (levers)

Disables/Enables cell walls (between walls) (levers)

Sets disposition to normal disposition when the player releases them. (has a chance to backfire. Sometimes the victim will get angry.)

Set people on fire (torture)

Make pain (torture)

Lock/Hold prisoner (levers)

Torture Dagger, Torture Hammer and Torture Staff (no dmg, good for hitting the prisoners)

oh, my god. Torture weapons hahaha, oh there will be alot of fun there, oh and dont forget to do Torture arrows.

@GBHis: Whoa. Sounds pretty good. Can this be integrated with my current prison or will I need to rebuild it. Especially enabling/disabling walls. The current cells are single objects each so disabling walls would drop prisoners into the 'grey expanse'

PROGRESS REPORT

Fairly small, I added 2 guards. The castle now has 12 guards, the guard captain and a bartender. Later on I will do more. The next release (v1.5) will only have the first shift of guards (37) rather than the full 90. The rest will be added subsequently. v1.5 will also (hopefully) include the unique armor textures. It also has the renaming script so you can give your castle a name.

WarKirby

@GBHis: Whoa. Sounds pretty good. Can this be integrated with my current prison or will I need to rebuild it. Especially enabling/disabling walls. The current cells are single objects each so disabling walls would drop prisoners into the 'grey expanse'

PROGRESS REPORT

Fairly small, I added 2 guards. The castle now has 12 guards, the guard captain and a bartender. Later on I will do more. The next release (v1.5) will only have the first shift of guards (37) rather than the full 90. The rest will be added subsequently. v1.5 will also (hopefully) include the unique armor textures. It also has the renaming script so you can give your castle a name.

WarKirby

Ok so I'll wait for haslador new design, and if he do not answer tell me and I'll begin with a new desgin.

The first link. The pic named Dragon 320.

I have another texturing job for you too, if you're not too busy. You know the 'Mages Guild Portal' the purple circular platform. I'd like one of those retextured to look like sone. Remove all the symbols and such, and make me a small stone platform. I need this because the walls of the castle are too big, and the archers on the walls cannot see over the battlements, I plan tio put one of these at every low point in the ramparts. So make sure the texture roughly matches the stone on top of the walls.

Thank you.

WarKirby

The first link. The pic named Dragon 320.

I have another texturing job for you too, if you're not too busy. You know the 'Mages Guild Portal' the purple circular platform. I'd like one of those retextured to look like sone. Remove all the symbols and such, and make me a small stone platform. I need this because the walls of the castle are too big, and the archers on the walls cannot see over the battlements, I plan tio put one of these at every low point in the ramparts. So make sure the texture roughly matches the stone on top of the walls.

Thank you.

WarKirby

Ok, I'll begin with the guard armor and after the archer platform and after castle flag and after maybe some unique object like caste bed cloth and wall cloth(do not know the exact name in english) and after i can do special job like unique captain cuirass or ect...

Haslador still hasn't replied. sigh.

I've decided to issue an ultimatum.

If Haslador does not contact me about the dragon pic by 4.00PM tomorrow (GMT) then I'm pulling the plug on his contribution.

This may seem a little nasty, but if Haslador doesn't have the time or inclination to work when he's needed, then I don't want him

@Cotel: Cpuld you make the archer platform your first priority please. I kinda need it ASAP.

Thanks.

PS: I decided to make the guard captain stand out a little. I will attach a pic of him in a few mins.

OK Pic is attached. Tell me what you think?

post-128254-1156345995.jpg

Edited by WarKirby