My Big Castle Mod

WarKirby3333

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hay have any of you guys heard about a mod that lets you marry any char in the game?

NO...... Have you found one? :huh:

not for oblivion but i know there is one for morrowind

Damm....... :( (lol)

this mod is one of the best mods i've ever seen, i've explored the whole castle and it's really amazing

when the 1.5 will be released?

i can't wait to see te castle full of life and the string to rename it

ps i can'y find the sleeping npc, is it already in the mod? and what is that thing in the castle prison?

it looks like the elephant man from the film

i agree about the thing in the prision also i found a normal glitch from yoru speed boots on full run i keep runing threw walls in to the grate waste lol i think there speed needs to be tuned down a bit so that you run jsut a little faster then you currently walk i get around fine in the castle just walking in the boots

i agree about the thing in the prision also i found a normal glitch from yoru speed boots on full run i keep runing threw walls in to the grate waste lol i think there speed needs to be tuned down a bit so that you run jsut a little faster then you currently walk i get around fine in the castle just walking in the boots

Lot of typos >.< sorry guys

@Mandalorian_l337: I use Zipgenius. Try that.

@Bahamut85: Thank you. I'm not certain on a relese date though. The sleeping victim is in a secret chamber in the inner sanctum. Examine the books in the bookshelf carefully....

I'm not actually sure what that is in the prison. I just went crazy with the face editor to see what I could do, and it was the result.

@Haslador: I've had lots of complaits about this, so I will be making another pair of boots that are somewhat slower. I think its good to have the option though so I won't remove the current ones.

PROGRESS REPORT

I fixed all the AI problems and the guards now work perfectly (as far as I can see). I also added a bartender and a blacksmith to the east wing. They have no AI yet though.

I've had a thought. It's going to take quite a while to add all 90 guards (probably another 2 weeks) so does anyone think I should release v1.5 with just some of the guards and add the rest later?

Also, I have no idea what to do with the guard captain. Should he patrol the whole castle, or just one cell. Maybe he should do something else entirely. Thoughts please.

WarKirby

@Mandalorian_l337: I use Zipgenius. Try that.

@Bahamut85: Thank you. I'm not certain on a relese date though. The sleeping victim is in a secret chamber in the inner sanctum. Examine the books in the bookshelf carefully....

I'm not actually sure what that is in the prison. I just went crazy with the face editor to see what I could do, and it was the result.

@Haslador: I've had lots of complaits about this, so I will be making another pair of boots that are somewhat slower. I think its good to have the option though so I won't remove the current ones.

PROGRESS REPORT

I fixed all the AI problems and the guards now work perfectly (as far as I can see). I also added a bartender and a blacksmith to the east wing. They have no AI yet though.

I've had a thought. It's going to take quite a while to add all 90 guards (probably another 2 weeks) so does anyone think I should release v1.5 with just some of the guards and add the rest later?

Also, I have no idea what to do with the guard captain. Should he patrol the whole castle, or just one cell. Maybe he should do something else entirely. Thoughts please.

WarKirby

I think you should jsut relase it at like 40 or so in key areas for now then add the other 50 in the next one

this way if there is bugs with them all you wont have to redo every guard just the 40 of them.

Also wondered if you fixed the portal problem this version that i spoke of before?

Yea the boots it took me 3 days to find the pool if you dont count me runing threw the wall lol.

Also i wondered about you adding creature foot prints in to it when i use the share what ever mod and use the wood elf to get the wolfs ext and set them to not follow they jsut walk in circles lol.

Also when you going to fix the jail so you can put people in it i try and they jsut keep walking out lol i find them wondering the jail halls lol.

About the picture im still waiting for info on that last you told me was not to start it yet pluss i dont know exactly what you want.