My Big Castle Mod

WarKirby3333

Mentaljoey: How little memory exactly. You can probably run it anyway if you can run oblivion. And there's no need to delete any other mods unless they use the same area to the west of chorrol. Also it's fairly small if you're worried about hard drive space. 2.5Mb I think.

It shouldn't need any more memory than oblivion does. Give it a try, you might be surprised.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mentaljoey: How little memory exactly. You can probably run it anyway if you can run oblivion. And there's no need to delete any other mods unless they use the same area to the west of chorrol. Also it's fairly small if you're worried about hard drive space. 2.5Mb I think.

It shouldn't need any more memory than oblivion does. Give it a try, you might be surprised.

Cool thanks ill try

I've downloaded it and I have enough memory but I realy cant find the castle. :blush: I know im being a nib and u hav prob already said it somewhere but please help me ^.^

Thanks

Joey

Just to the left of "Chorrol" ( West ) the end of a road

I reckon about 2 weeks. Roughly. It's cos I go back to college on monday so that will slow down work somewhat.

Just got my new timetable, and I'm off wednesday, friday and the weekend so I'll have time to work then.

WarKirby

oww.... that long :(

I reckon about 2 weeks. Roughly. It's cos I go back to college on monday so that will slow down work somewhat.

Just got my new timetable, and I'm off wednesday, friday and the weekend so I'll have time to work then.

WarKirby

oww.... that long :(

aye thats kinda suckish

I need a script for a magic ring so that its effects only work when the player is inside the castle. I talked about it a few pages back.

How goes the finger of pointing?

And the script to make guards loyal (ie not fight back if player attacks them.)

Also, could you give me a bit more info on that prison thing. Wil I be able to use it?

I appreciate all the scripts youve made for me, GBHis. You will get pride of place in the credits. Should I use GBHis or your 'real name' whatever that is.

WarKirby