My Big Castle Mod

WarKirby3333

@Sickleyield: If you make any cool furniture and feel like contributing, by all means do. It would be great to have unique furniture in the castle, and of course, you'd get your name in the credits.

Disappearing floor! This sounds bad. Can somebody please check into this ASAP. If my mod caused it there's still time to fix it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Vulture: Don't worry. I will contact you for more testing. In fact, could you test the skingrad mages guild?

WarKirby

Ive just got home and i was just going into the game so i will have a look when in near Skingrad then ill post my findins ASAP.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Sickleyield: If you make any cool furniture and feel like contributing, by all means do. It would be great to have unique furniture in the castle, and of course, you'd get your name in the credits.

Disappearing floor! This sounds bad. Can somebody please check into this ASAP. If my mod caused it there's still time to fix it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Vulture: Don't worry. I will contact you for more testing. In fact, could you test the skingrad mages guild?

WarKirby

Ive just got home and i was just going into the game so i will have a look when in near Skingrad then ill post my findins ASAP.

Im back from the game as i was in Skingrad when i loaded my game, so the 1st floor wasnt there and i didnt see the 2nd floor too. maybe its............. o nevermind

You have a missing floor too? I'll look into this.

WarKirby

1st floor wasnt there and as the 2nd floor has no door to got to the 1st floor, but it might not be this huge castle as i did a little test, i might be wrong as i might be the "After Effect". I unticked my castle then went back in to the game and its the same no 1st or 2nd floors in the skingrad mages guild

Well I have all the floors with the mod activated, any idea which mod it was?

Can you post a list of your active mods that you have then i can see what mods i have and compare them?

EDIT - P.S 8 pages its the longest going topic ( But it will be more on others, ive changed my board settings )

Well I have all the floors with the mod activated, any idea which mod it was?

Can you post a list of your active mods that you have then i can see what mods i have and compare them?

EDIT - P.S 8 pages its the longest going topic ( But it will be more on others, ive changed my board settings )

On standard settings, it's 29 pages.

v1.5 is more or less finished. The only thing holding up release is the guard uniforms. Haven't heard from cotel in a few days.

In the meantime, me and Omegano have begun work on the arena for v1.6 . Post your battle ideas in the other topic I created.

Oh, WK... What have you done THIS time? :)

Tried using my method to "undo" the cell-changes?

@Paulo:

Cut your sig down. It messes with everyone's screens and increases the load-time... Thank you!

I have few mods going.

AKH eyes

verona House

Rosethorn Hall Sanctuary

Ultimate Darkbrotherhood

and soon i will get around to adding Oblivion Tournament v1.1

other than this mod those are the only ones active.

I have many others, but deactivated them finding a conflict and never got around to re-selecting them.