My Big Castle Mod

WarKirby3333

I have few mods going.

AKH eyes

verona House

Rosethorn Hall Sanctuary

Ultimate Darkbrotherhood

and soon i will get around to adding Oblivion Tournament v1.1

other than this mod those are the only ones active.

I have many others, but deactivated them finding a conflict and never got around to re-selecting them.

I have few active but i havent got any mods you got

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, when I had a mod that caused a bug, I just turned off them all, then, saved in the place that was causing the bug, re-activate one, find out if it is the one, and then turn it off, save a game, and go on to the next one.

I kno it will be some hard work but we must find out which one is bugging, keep MyCastle.esp activated tho. :D

Im pretty sure this whole skinngrad mages guild floor is just a vanilla bug. It happened to me (but in Chorrol) and I didnt have My Castle activated. Failed to proprely load the cell, I suppose. What happens is you continously fall in infinite gray, right? The Gray Screen of Boringess.

Uh, guys, This is kinda off topic so maybe you should PM each other. But I must suggest something.

When testing mods for a problem, Vulture's method is fine in theory, but it will take forever. Instead, test 10 mods at once. If there is no problem test another 10, and repeat until the problem occurs, then test your prtevius 10 one by one until you find the culprit. I used this method several times and it is literally 10 times more efficient than The Vulture's idea.

EDIT: I just noticed you only have 5 mods running, in which caase Vulture's method is just fine. I had to use my own method twice to root out buggy mods. At the time I had over 200 mods installed, so it is really more of a bulk testing method.

I still run 209 different mods.

WarKirby

(( I don't have anymore than 20 mods activated at a time, for bug purposes.))

POSSIBLE SPOILER OF THE MOD

I didn't know if this was in 1.3 as well so I thought it would be better to be safe.

I just noticed the Hall Of doors, while testing, and thought it was a little bland, you should have the doors lined up on the wall, and an NPC in there called "The Doorkeeper"

also the whiteout effect in the weather tower is a little much.

You may not have noticed, but the doors are laid out in the pattern of the towns of Cyrodiil.

The whiteout effect is my favorite actually. It's just so unusual.

v1.5 will be released as soon as cotel finishes the uniforms, but if he's not finished by wednesday, I'll release it anyway and add the uniforms in the next patch.

WarKirby

PS:: Keep posting battle ideas!

I have a battle idea...

A little fight with full ebony (or noble armor mod - thats white retextured ebony, mesa calls it Ivory - knigths. No helmet please. 5 of them would be good. I just think that psychologically, a noble in pretty armor is more treathing than a farmer wearing steel...

And a second Battle Idea,

If you could make sheeps hostile... Sheep carnage! I hope virtual animal control doesnt reads this... call it a stress reliver if you want. I saw stress reliever fights somewhere else, not quite sure if it was from you though.

Yeah! Can't wait to cast "Mass Taunt" at those sheeps... Uhm!

Can we have secret traps, holes and such in the arena? ;)

It's 12 pages here ... must be one of the longest threads. If this was the Official Forums, the admins had closed it! :)

if (50 * 12 == 600)
Set IamRight to 1
message "Wow, lots of posts..."
else
Set IamRight to -1
message "I'm so bad at counting..."
endi

:)

Yeah! Can't wait to cast "Mass Taunt" at those sheeps... Uhm!

Can we have secret traps, holes and such in the arena? ;)

It's 12 pages here ... must be one of the longest threads. If this was the Official Forums, the admins had closed it! :)

if (50 * 12 == 600)
Set IamRight to 1
message "Wow, lots of posts..."
else
Set IamRight to -1
message "I'm so bad at counting..."
endi

:)

Yea i belave this is the longest form hands down on here.

Also i hit a problem, when i went to do find the hunter for that big orc women knight,

the portal from the castle was blocking where he was in side of.