My Big Castle Mod

WarKirby3333

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Completely out of the blue, I'm releasing v1.5 tonight. Yes tonight.

Cotel sent me the uniforms, but they weren't right, so they will be added in a future release when they're good and ready.

I'm just making last minute adjustments, writing the readme etc.

Expect it within the hour. I will post here again as soon as I upload it.

WarKirby

wow, u werent kidding when u said huge. Well done i must say but one suggestionL SPELLS FOR EASY MOVEMENT AROUND THE CASTLE IS A MUST HAVE rather than using those crazy shoes

Lol how bout Furgy for a guard person name...

The caption of the guard, lord what ever his name is, the cape he has is not showing up.

In the east wing, in the basement there is 2 conners the guards keep geting stuck on for about 2 mins or less.

Your right about the massive lag from all the guards going to eat at once. How about spliting them in to 2 shifts?

The portal at the eat wing before you actly go in the east wing, down that hall around the conner wont allow me there, it sends me back to the hall.

If i find any more problems ill post them but ill try to limit to more then one at a time to cut down on posts.

I like the new dragon. Excellent. I'll be adding them as soon as cotel does the banners.

Bugs

The cape won't show up? Hmm. I'll look into this but to be honest I dont know why it won't work.

Could you take 2 screenshots of the map to show me where the guards get stuck, so I can fix it.

The batch of guards you see is only the first shift out of 3. I plan to eventually have 3 times as many guards.Heres hoping GBHis' FPS boosting mod is good.

*sigh* That portal leads to the observation tower. You need to disable borders to get up there. Read the readme and it will tell you how.