My Big Castle Mod

WarKirby3333

dno whether its just me or not, but iwhen i was venturing in the courtyard, the statue with the torch on fire diddnt hold a torch, but instead lying next to the statue and the fire was floating in mid air (on top of where the torch should have been)

anyone else find this??

ps, well done with the "surpprise" in the swimming pool :P nice lil present

pps, well done for actually getting this far, looks exelent as it is (apart from the one or two bugs)

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah. That torch thing has been there since version 1, but it's so minor I keep continually forgetting to fix it. I used a havok torch instead of a static one, so it falls out of the statue's hand. I'll fix it in the next patch. Definately.

All other bugs will be fixed too.

This is a list of the bugs in v1.5 . If I missed any please tell me.

Fallen torch in courtyard FIXED!

Floating torch in barracks FIXED!

Water visible in dungeon FIXED!

Heimdall/Janus sharing a training spot FIXED!

Broken battlement door FIXED!

Guards getting stuck in the basement FIXED!

WarKirby

yeah. That torch thing has been there since version 1, but it's so minor I keep continually forgetting to fix it. I used a havok torch instead of a static one, so it falls out of the statue's hand. I'll fix it in the next patch. Definately.

All other bugs will be fixed too.

This is a list of the bugs in v1.5 . If I missed any please tell me.

Fallen torch in courtyard FIXED!

Floating torch in barracks FIXED!

Water visible in dungeon FIXED!

Heimdall/Janus sharing a training spot FIXED!

Broken battlement door FIXED!

Guards getting stuck in the basement FIXED!

WarKirby

Yaaaay!

NEW PROBLEM - FAST TRAVEL

when i fast treveled to the castle i was underground

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/paulo0440/ScreenShot249.jpg

i got the tick out whent back in game it was all ok.

Can someone look into this to clarify this? ( Yes this is in V1.51 )

Looked at your screens. Apart from the first one, I can't actually fix them without causing problems elsewhere. What I can do however is cover them up. Expect a few more wall hangings in the next release.

I really need confirmation on the fast travel thing. Vulture? Sickleyield?

Right now I'm constructing the arena. My arena will be significantly bigger than the IC one to accomodate the stuff I plan to put in there. After scaling everything up, I have to reconstruct the arena because everything is disordered.

Looked at your screens. Apart from the first one, I can't actually fix them without causing problems elsewhere. What I can do however is cover them up. Expect a few more wall hangings in the next release.

Right now I'm constructing the arena. My arena will be significantly bigger than the IC one to accomodate the stuff I plan to put in there. After scaling everything up, I have to reconstruct the arena because everything is disordered.

cover them up ummm that will work it would look good to, i did have stuff in my castle when i put the patch on, have i lost them?

Sorry, my computer is down for at least a day. :excl: I was testing a new CPU for my sister and I bent some pins on the old one and now I have to spend a few hours going over it with a magnifying glass to find them. Aaargh. Maybe Vulture can help.