My Big Castle Mod

WarKirby3333

cover them up ummm that will work it would look good to, i did have stuff in my castle when i put the patch on, have i lost them?

I honestly don't know. Is the stuff there. If not then I'm afraid It's gone

What did you have?

An incredible idea came to me 5 minutes ago. But I'll keep it a secret for now. The arena will definately be the jewel of the castle. The Basic arena construction is 90% complete now. This is going faster than I thought. Allow a month for the arena just to be safe, but at this rate I might be able to finish it in half the time.

Now I just need reward ideas.

Email them to me: [email protected]

WarKirby

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cover them up ummm that will work it would look good to, i did have stuff in my castle when i put the patch on, have i lost them?

I honestly don't know. Is the stuff there. If not then I'm afraid It's gone

What did you have?

An incredible idea came to me 5 minutes ago. But I'll keep it a secret for now. The arena will definately be the jewel of the castle. The Basic arena construction is 90% complete now. This is going faster than I thought. Allow a month for the arena just to be safe, but at this rate I might be able to finish it in half the time.

Now I just need reward ideas.

Email them to me: [email protected]

WarKirby

All my Stats was full and some weaps on desplay, "An incredible idea came to me 5 minutes ago" was it one of myn? i will see if i can think of more

PS did you see the other email i sent?

All my Stats was full and some weaps on desplay, "An incredible idea came to me 5 minutes ago" was it one of myn? i will see if i can think of more

Your stats? Did you lose stats?

An idea came to me, as in I thought of it myself. I'm getting your emails. Keep it up.

WarKirby

Your stats? Did you lose stats?

An idea came to me, as in I thought of it myself. I'm getting your emails. Keep it up.

WarKirby

no, i mean i had stuff on my stats - armor & weaps, and i do like the way you put them 4 stats by them 2 big display cases

I have tested it, sorry if I am early.

I have bad news, it not only has a fast travel bug, but the mod makes the whole world lose it's collision.

I sent some screens of that and sent them to WarKirby

I just tested it. It's true. v1.51 is completely broken.

I already fixed it and uploaded a working replacement

Get it from the usual place: http://www.tessource.net/files/file.php?id=5742

It's because i used an ESM. apparently it doesn't agree with landscaping. I'll do more research into it later

I've gone back to esp. Wipe that accursed ESM off your hard drive immediately.

In future I'm testing all uploads. This will never happen again, I can assure you.

WarKirby

I just tested it. It's true. v1.52 is completely broken.

I already fixed it and uploaded a working replacement

Get it from the usual place: http://www.tessource.net/files/file.php?id=5742

It's because i used an ESM. apparently it doesn't agree with landscaping. I'll do more research into it later

I've gone back to esp. Wipe that accursed ESM off your hard drive immediately.

In future I'm testing all uploads. This will never happen again, I can assure you.

WarKirby

at least you have people that you can rely on to tell you if things like this happen

PS. its out of my DATA folder & my "Good Mods" folder :P

I'm not sure. Best to remove it first anyway. There's a mod on tessource called bag of holding that allows you to carry infinite stuff. Use it to transport your stuff while you switch versions.

If you can't resist the temptation to abuse the bag after that, I'd suggest casting it into a lava pit in oblivion.

Anyway. 1.52 is only a small bugfixing patch. If you already have 1.5 there's no need to get it really. If you're using earlier than 1.5 or if you're using 1.51 then you should definately get it.

Hope that helps

WarKirby