My Big Castle Mod

WarKirby3333

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First. Have you activated it? I don't know how experienced you are but many don't realise that mods need to be activated to appear in game. On the launcher screen that appears when you put in the disc, there is a button marked 'Data Files'

This will open a list of your mods. Click the box next to My Castle.esp and you're good to go.

If you have already activated it, than are you sure you know where to find it. It's at the end of the road west from chorrol (west is left on the big map)

If neither of those solves the problem, post again and I'll try to think of what else could be wrong.

Good Luck

WarKirby (the author)

Warkirby

Having been here for only a limited time, i have seen your castle mod thread grow and grow. Never having the time to go through it. I have this morning starting at 11:30 Co, usa. Continuing untill done (with a 30 min break). I read the evolution and for thoes that have been trailing along sticking to every post. i may do you good from a new veiwpoint to relize the eminstiy of the project being put into play here. It is now 3:36 my time the whole time reading. as i read on it only became more and more aparent that this may be the only mod i've been egear for the release. I've seen a few mods in production and i have to tell you by far, this mod will have a permanant place on my list. I am a very inexperianced modder, learning the basics and creating several tiny personal mods. I would love to test it if you still need testers that is. But No matter where you take this mod, if you deciede its done now, or if you do turn it into a kingdom as previously noted. I along with many other fans will be watching, wanting, basicly salivating for this juicy mod.

Well done, you may just be my new insperation.

As well as all of the people that helped this mod, if there was award for top mod, this would win the "Best ever in the history of forever." award. Congratulations :D

shane

Thank you shane. Your comments are very much appreciated.

Did you know there is a Mod of the Month award on tessource, voted for by users of mods like yourself. You can vote by clicking the mod of the month button on the download page.

If you speak the truth about your opinions, I would be honored if you could vote for me.

As to future plans, first and foremost is makng the arena. After that I have many things on my to do list.

Adding a huge garden at the rear of the castle

Getting some sort of alchemy sorting device installed

Adding an archery range

Making regular bandit attacks on the castle

Adding the guests, who will doubvle as merchants and trainers

Finishing the guards (only half of them are in the castle just now)

Adding a constituent village

Adding a dungeon underneath the castle.

It would be helpful if people could list these thing in the order of how much they want them, so I can best direct my future efforts

Thank You

WarKirby

to me personally what i would look forward to the most is

the garden

the village

the bandit attacks.

then whatever eles you would like to add in.

prehaps you can do it like thisU(just a suggestion)

Once the main part is complete (all the guards and the arena) you can put it up as a permanat download after bug fixes. then make plug-ins like what bethsada does. Keeps the main game and adds plug-ins for it.

a seperate plug-in for the garden

anotherone for the village

another one for the badit attaks.

although i do see how it would be easier to make one big file and fix all the bugs at once.....oh well just a thought, and condsider my vote whenever possible.

shane

The Arena is probally the thing I am mostly waiting for, however I do understand it will take afew until it is finished.

Second would be The Village.

Third the Garden. The Nibean estate house mod had a very nice garden, wich really bosted the overal beauty of the mod. Make it big and coloured!

Im good at taking screenshots. What is the link or version name of the fonctional version? I could take a few screenshots and put them in a post somewhere for the people who arent downloading until final version. Its also an excuse for me to download it, since I dont like big files, and I used the very first version of this mod for far too long. Screenshots will motivate me ^^.

The Arena, of course. :)

The alchemy sorter. I love sorters and so few mods have them. I'm using the one that goes in the Main Ingredient basement right now, but I'd really like one that's part of a house mod.

The bandit attacks. A wonderfully original idea.

The dungeon. I'm just fond of dungeons.

The garden. Ideally with some sort of supernatural/fantasy creature in it, such as a nonaggressive spriggan and some deer.

I'm not particular about the rest of the guards, though I suppose they're necessary for the bandit attack thing to work. I could care less whether or not there's a village. I'd like to see the castle itself more populated first; it has lots of wonderfully imposing spaces and could use a little more life to fill them.