My Big Castle Mod

WarKirby3333

@Spawn690:

Once the main part is complete (all the guards and the arena) you can put it up as a permanat download after bug fixes. then make plug-ins like what bethsada does. Keeps the main game and adds plug-ins for it.

I tried this already. Horrible things happened when I distributed an ESM. Until I can find out why, that Idea is out of the window.

Sorry

@Tiberiu: Are you seriously still using version 1? :ohmy:

Version 1.5 is HERE ;)

WarKirby

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you seriously still using version 1?

:rolleyes:

I wanted to download it, I really did, but I got discouraged by the size of the file. Since speed got better on TESSOURCE , and I started palying Oblivion again, ill give this ride a go.

Downloading in process.

And il be able to give feedback too

:)

Edit: Meh I cant belive this. Everything on RIGHT of the page is missing, including the download. Il try again tomorow. (Its almost midnight here and I have school tomorow)

when you said about deactivating the other esp, can i just delete it or wont it run like that? also i cant seem to download it, tried the link and manual searching and they both dont have the download button on them...

ahh ill wait, got loads of other things to do atm. lol.

Thanks for the fix. Its odd that your file is only 4 mb in size, I though it would be 40's. But then I saw tappestrie mod and I understood. The more I think of it, its logical, since theres no custom armors yet :).

The guard captain should wear ebony armor with the custom armor texture attached to it, but just my oppinion. I like ebony full plate style, and dont really like guard/realistic 10 th century style. But w/e not such a big woos. Im downloading now. Good job Warkibby!

The next version will be a lot bigger. It's unavoidable because it will have quite a few custom textures.

EDIT: I need someone to do some testing. I have reports of conflicts with Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul, and the Unofficial Patch.

Could someone test these with the Castle and report back?

Thanks

WarKirby