My Big Castle Mod

WarKirby3333

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well if you could find a way to find out for me thatd be really helpful. Because a lot of the stuff is too valuable to lose but i t was a pain setting it all up. I'd ratherall the items out than lose it all but if i dont have to remove it all thatd be awesome.

Hm. I'd like to be able to "decorate" myself.

Kirby of War, if you email me another .esp with one or more changes - doesn't matter what, really - I'll test it tonight.

There's a door just off the kitchen that leads to it, I'll make it easier to find in the next update

So I loaded up a test game and went and dropped a nice shield in the Inner Sanctum and one in the library of my original esp. I know it was the original because it had my sleeping NPC that I added to the bedroom area. Then I left the castle, saved, took that esp away, and replaced it with the one WarKirby sent me. Then I went back into the savegame and back into the castle.

My NPC was gone, proving this was the new esp WarKirby sent, but the shields were still in the Sanctum and library.

This seems to demonstrate that items you add stay added.

It will be different if WarKirby adds or subtracts containers between versions, but I don't think he's doing that at all.

alright thanks that was a big help. i just hope it works the same with the items you placed on the manequins. guess ill find out.

As long as the mannequins don't change between versions, stuff that's on them won't, either. I don't think WarKirby has been moving them around or anything (have you?).

Oh and just something interesting I found out when accidentally leading persuing Imperial Legionairres back through my teleporter in Imerpial City. When I started to fight them all of the guards rushed to help me except for Lord Kain. He just sat there until I accidentally stabbed him and then he attacked me. Just thought id let you know.

Cain won't fight? I'll look into this.

Did you find the wine cellar Ok? Theres enough wine in there to keep you pissed for weeks. Try using the Inebriation mod. :happy:

I'll be inreasing the size of the museum in the next version, after numerous complaints of running out of mannequins to put stuff on.

I won't move anything that's already there though.^_^

WarKirby