My Big Castle Mod

WarKirby3333

ya i found the wine cellar easy. just walked past the door the first time. no need to move that around. and as long as nothing gets deleted or u at least tell us if it does a bigger museaum would be cool. The manequins won't be hard to redo. Its the display cases and library that would be a pain in the ass.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys.

It's been nearly a month since I last posted here.

Work on the castle has all but stopped unfortunately. The reason for this is simple

I have fallen in love. My girl wants all my time, and I must admit I rather enjoy giving it to her. The past few weeks have been the happiest time of my life, and will continue to be so.

Given all the work that so many people have put into the next release, I am commited to finishing it. But at current rates, it may take a few more months.

I'm really sorry to disappoint everyone.

WarKirby

Hi Guys.

Work on the castle has all but stopped unfortunately. The reason for this is simple

I have fallen in love. My girl wants all my time, and I must admit I rather enjoy giving it to her. The past few weeks have been the happiest time of my life, and will continue to be so.

Given all the work that so many people have put into the next release, I am commited to finishing it. But at current rates, it may take a few more months.

WarKirby

Hey real life comes first, no problem! It's good to hear you found someone. We will wait as long as we need to. Good luck. Have fun. Be happy.

Hi Guys.

WarKirby

Lucky you! I hope it's me next time (I can point quite a few out ;)) -- I never finish my projects anyway :)

Say hello to her from me!

-GBHis

In that case, can I use your script (the castle mannequin one)? I discovered I can use it to make mannequins of different races and I'd like to put them in an upcoming house mod.

I'll ask Reznod, of course, but since you changed the original script it seems appropriate to ask you also.