Monkey Terrorists

vicious_squid

@Retribution: The mortars only require calculations if you expect to hit what you are trying to hit. - Such as a base that covers several hectares. My guess would be the mortar would be set up by a terrorist, who would do the initial calculation - probably only direction and range, (Point it in the general direction and guess how far it is) and then leave the mortar rounds in a container that would take the monkeys a few minutes to open so he would be far enough away when the counter fire arrived. The monkeys would do as they are trained (sort of like the rest of the Taliban) and drop the mortar rounds down the tube. Then die on schedule when the first counter fire arrived. Of course every time the monkey bumped the mortar it would change where the shells went so who knows what they will hit.

Actually that force field is a highly classified development that we are not supposed to talk about, so don't tell them it really does exist. And you didn't hear this from me.

I think, I know what the US troops would do to prevent an attack from that armed monkeys. Here's the proper dialogue I can Imagen:

Sargent to Private:

"Private, I'm suspicious about the terrain and as Intel suggests there might me Taliban monkeys in the vicinity.

Throw down some food just in case."