Auto Harvest Flora update

Trueblue1878

Hi guys, It is nice to see the Oblivion mod community still alive.

I am wondering if anyone is capable of tweaking the "Auto Harvest Flora" mod made by WonderDog to work with patch 1.2 / Shivering Isles?

At the moment, when I harvest a flower/plant, it leaves behind a big yellow diamond with a grey gravestone shaped thing in the middle. (See attached image)

http://i25.tinypic.com/4hco6f.jpg

I am sure someone out there is able to fix this, or even just turn off the part of the mod that replaces the plant with a blank plant once harvested.

I would be very grateful :)

Cheers

Thanks a lot for that buddy! I didn't know those mods existed.. I can't wait to try it out when I get home from work. It will free up my ring slot too, as with the other mod, the auto harvesting ability was only enabled by wearing a ring.

Much appreciated :)

It seems like an old mod indeed. You might want to get Harvest Flora and use it with Gather Ye Rosebuds instead, since they are more up-to-date.

Hi mate, Can I pick your brains again for a moment?

I installed the new Harvest Flora 3.01 and thats fine, but the Gather Ye Rosebud mod doesn't seem to work. I have installed it normally, ticked the box in OBMM and the spells just don't seem to appear in my book in-game. Am I supposed to purchase the spells first or something?

I also converted the mod into a OMOD file and it still didnt work meh..

It could be a problem with Steam, as I also had a problem getting exnems body replacer to work until I found out that it only works with the steam version if you use the OMOD and not the normal install.

Any ideas mate, or names of similar mods I could try?

Thanks again!

No, problem. Glad I could help. :)

I forgot to mention that Gather Ye Rosebuds requires OBSE to work.

Oblivion from Steam can run OBSE but you may need to install it a little differently. Directions are provided with the download, I believe.

And yes, the spells are sold by different merchants in Cyrodiil.

Details

=======

The three levels of spell are...

Gather Ye Rosebuds:

A Novice level spell available to all from Edgar's Discount Spells in the Market District. As Edgar himself would say, "You gets what you pays for", so it is a feeble version, and only works for flora and ingredients within a short distance of you. It can detect but not harvest Nirnroot. It will tell you if there are any nearby.

Gather Ye More Rosebuds:

A higher level spell available from The Mystic Emporium in the Market District. Only available to those whose combined Alchemy + Mysticism is 100 or more. The range it will harvest and pick up is considerably more than the first level spell. It can detect Nirnroot and will guide you towards the nearest one.

Gather Ye Max Rosebuds:

The highest level spell, available from A Warlock's Luck in Bravil. Only available to the elite - your combined Alchemy + Mysticism must be 160 or more. The range it will harvest and pick up is considerably more than the second level spell. It can detect Nirnroot and will guide you towards the nearest one.

BE WARNED: when you cast this top-level spell, it enrages all hostile creatures within range, and they will immediately start to track you down with the intention of kicking your butt.

Ah SIlly me, I didn't see the part about buying them from shops.. duh.. I have been using OBSE since I first got oblivion retail in like 2006/07.. but I got the steam version recently on a deal.. as it had all the DLC. To run the steam version with OBSE you just have to drop a different OBSE file into the data DIR and run Oblivion normally. Thanks for pointing out the spell locations mate, totally missed that when I first read the readme.

So many new mods that weren;t around back in 2006.. its gunna be a lot of fun playing through again :) Gunna try find a retexture mod for terrain/objects.

Any suggestions of "essential mods" are very welcome!

Kudos given :)

Cheers!

I forgot to mention that Gather Ye Rosebuds requires OBSE to work.

Oblivion from Steam can run OBSE but you may need to install it a little differently. Directions are provided with the download, I believe.

And yes, the spells are sold by different merchants in Cyrodiil.

Details

=======

The three levels of spell are...

Gather Ye Rosebuds:

A Novice level spell available to all from Edgar's Discount Spells in the Market District. As Edgar himself would say, "You gets what you pays for", so it is a feeble version, and only works for flora and ingredients within a short distance of you. It can detect but not harvest Nirnroot. It will tell you if there are any nearby.

Gather Ye More Rosebuds:

A higher level spell available from The Mystic Emporium in the Market District. Only available to those whose combined Alchemy + Mysticism is 100 or more. The range it will harvest and pick up is considerably more than the first level spell. It can detect Nirnroot and will guide you towards the nearest one.

Gather Ye Max Rosebuds:

The highest level spell, available from A Warlock's Luck in Bravil. Only available to the elite - your combined Alchemy + Mysticism must be 160 or more. The range it will harvest and pick up is considerably more than the second level spell. It can detect Nirnroot and will guide you towards the nearest one.

BE WARNED: when you cast this top-level spell, it enrages all hostile creatures within range, and they will immediately start to track you down with the intention of kicking your butt.