Forbidden Lands - Volunteers needed!

fi5h1fishy

Hello, you lovely bunch of modders!

I am going to make this quick, but hopefully it should be enough. As some of you may be aware, i am currently working on a project called, "The forbidden Lands", a new lands mod which aims to give the player a more challenging experience. I am not going to go into much detail, but if you would like to take a look at the ins-and-outs of the mod, and what has currently been made, then please click on the link below.

:- Click here to check out my Forbidden lands mod! -:

That being said, i would like to state that i am looking for people that would like to help me with the project. From scripting to texturing, i am looking for all the help the community is willing to give. I am planning on making this the best New lands mod that is currently out there. This may be a challenge, but it IS possible!

HERE IS THE KIND OF WORK THAT I AM REQUIRING. I CAN DO MOST OF IT MYSELF, BUT HAVING A VOLUNTEER HELPING ME ALONG THE WAY, WOULD BE BENEFICIAL IN SO MANY WAYS

-Texturers (Retexturing weapons already in skyrim, just for this mod. Due to the game being harder, i believe more badass textures would help get this immersive feel across).

- Modelling. (Custom weapons and armors could be introduced into the mod).

- Presentation Designers (Designing how the mod will look when published to nexus mods.)

- Story/Book writer. (Someone who is willing to write books that will be included in the game, for the players to read. These stories could link together, or could slowly inform the player of how this "Forbidden Land" came into place.)

-NPC Creator (Help me create NPCs, give them dialogue, characteristics, looks of certain NPC's, etc.)

-Scriptwriter - (Help me do some scripting if it is needed.)

-Other mod publishers (Allow me to use some of there assets within my New lands mod, to make it that extra bit better.)

These are only a few of the ways you could help me. Due to this being Volunteerism, the only kind of payment i can give you is thankfulness and creditability. If you do in-fact help me, even if its in the minimalist way ever known to man, your name will be mentioned when the mod has been published, and you will be classed as one of the developers.

http://i.imgur.com/mmE7Mjy.png

Thank you, and i hope you are looking forward for whats to come! :)

Well I can't really help as I'm in my project but I'll give you 10$ to make my next mod description page :tongue:

Lol, was just thinking as I read your main forum post and this one "Damn I'm disorganized as *&^%, my pages look like ass"

Edit: actually if you need script advice etc, I can probably get you on your way to doing everything soloish within a few hours, as long as it doesn't require taxing the player, for crazy crap like that pester mathias lol (I have it's ok he only bites a little)

If you need some help on your description page, i can just help you for free, i don't run on money! :P

But yes, if you would like some help then just PM me, i will be happy to assist you! ;)

Currently i haven't began to do any scripting, but if i do need any help then i will contact you. Cheers!