How do You maek a custom character

ivyislost

Sure I can send it to you, and yeah thats why I hadn't loaded it, before. XP

but if there is anything else you need let me know, likely if its gone on the forums and such i likely have it on my harddrive, (test to much stuff out XD )

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also have a ear fix but I don't know if its for the version i have. So, I will send both just in case there is a issue with the....wait...you don't need the ears nvm -pets own head- poor ivy chan XD

hum it maybe to large to send that way i might have to wait till your on and upload, to mega and remove it as soon as you dl it >.< I dunno, unless the mail will accept a file as large as it is trying to remember how i sent photoshop to someone without loading it anywhere >.< thinks

i have bigger issues then that now lol I added a tattoo skin to imperals and it went on all races some how and its installed wrong so i have nipples on under arms a but on my neck and well female parts on her right outer thigh >.<

i sent you a pm just now, asking you either way i started uploading, on mega, and have it under private so no one can see it or find it without my link so yeah