Things that make you feel high, but arent drugs

TheCalliton

In all seriousness, y'all oughta try this:

Get together with a bunch of friends and start telling jokes/funny stories. Sooner or later, one of you is going to tell one that is so funny to someone they will start laughing so hard tears will start rolling down their face which is turning beet red. The rest of you, are going to go from laughing at the story, to laughing at the guy laughing hardest. Eventually, one of you will do something (might try to sit down and miss the chair - landing on your butt) that will make everyone laugh harder. After a few moments, you will all have been laughing so long and so hard that you are going to achieve a sense of euphoria from the laughter.

Try getting that from a dealer. :thumbsup:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To Caliton and RedVexHK:

I apologize for getting strange there for a bit, it was not my intention to offend/upset. I'll stay out of this thread for you guys.

Like I said - I'm difficult to be around

To Caliton and RedVexHK:

I apologize for getting strange there for a bit, it was not my intention to offend/upset. I'll stay out of this thread for you guys.

Like I said - I'm difficult to be around

GET OVER HERE

dont leave, i was just tryin gto keep things ok before vragrant brough tin the sledgehamma

lol nice...I remember I almost peed myself when my dad gets all funny. We were listening to classic rock on those cable music stations while we were playing pinochle and Rod Stewart "If You Think I'm Sexy" came up and he started doing this funny dance thing and saying he'd look great in hot pink spandex pants with a huge afro lol...he's like 300 lbs :P

ah yeah doing it...lol doing it is niceee :P

and Oblivion :D