ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Knights

robertkor

im a european warfare major in college.

bodkin arrows fired from any welish longbow (british as well) was more than capable of punching through armor at over 100 yards.

pole arms (pike, halberd) also were bad for a knight but since the knight was mounted on the horse the horse was usualy the main target since the hall could kill or incapacitate a knight.

in most battles if you could incapacitate a knight without killing him you could get some form of ransom due to the knights social status in the feudal hierarchy

all too true

we went from shields to knightly status haha :thumbsup:

anyways, the book i read more on armor and weapons. very all encompasing book, i dug it

you wouldent happen to have thwe name of the book on the top of your head would you id love to take a look at it

sure do, its about 100 years old, republished now

"British and Continental Arms and Armour"

Charles Henry Ashdown

i got it for 2 bucks at a thrift store

seems were the onlyones interested in realistic armor for oblivion -.-

i am but i just dont try to get any cause none really ever makes it unless they just want something to do! :thumbsup:

lol i tried to get an armor made that wasnt even historicle and it looks cool...none would do it though, but most modders are very busy so i guess ill have to deal with whats out but i do like your idea very much! :thumbsup:

Hmm you guys dont understand armor is hard to make ! Its also really hard to make it low poly well at least for me it is

But yeah I would like to see more armor especially knight/paladin armor which look alike in my head